SOLARWINDPRONET

SOLARWINDPRONET

About me

My photo
Teacher, activist, interested in energy technology, climate change, environmental issues and global security.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oi Restart Problems and Greetings From Japan

I have not been able to update my blog for a longer time - sorry for that. The reason for that has been my quickly planned trip to Tokyo, Japan.
I'm writing this with a little mini-laptop that has no updated browser - not supported by blogger any more - so sorry for the mistakes and strange text appearance that may follow!

Japanese government gave permission for Oi-reactors restart in a hurry. And  problems started straight away. The water level of a tank gave insufficient water level alarm and the delay of informing the Japanese people about the incident was a little strange.

http://enenews.com/alarm-sounds-at-newly-restarted-japan-nuclear-plant-warning-that-water-level-in-tank-fell-at-least-10-cm-from-normal-more-water-injected-just-in-case-officials-apologize-for-delayed-di

There has been a lot of other happenings too, but now it's impossible for me to write more this time. I will be sharing my Japan-experiences later on this blog and on the Finnish sister blog http://solarwindpronet-suomi.blogspot.jp/
(It should be http://solarwindpronet-suomi.blogspot.fi/ but because I'm now in Japan the blogger-program sends .jp -address)

Many Greetings from this beautiful
Country of the Rising Sun with plenty of friendly people!

JPS
 


No comments:

Post a Comment